kairu
i am suppose to sign d appointment letter yesterday... but it turned out dat i dint hear d place that d fellar asked me to go on mon... so i turned up dint sign... i oni get to know dis when i dint c them in d place dat i thought... so i called them and double checked wif them... so i discovered that i went to d wrong place... (btw i seriously dint hear dat they ask me to go kelana jaya lor... so nw is my probs or their probs?)

and so i asked them whether i can go today anot, then they asked me to go in d morning... =.=" i got class in d morning, then i suggested afternoon, then they say they wont b there...=.=" fine then, they ask me to go at 9.30am next mon, they my mum asked me to request for 10am... so i being obedient, i asked, then they say they will get back to me l8r...

l8r...
they called me back and say dat i muz come at 9.30am and there will be training... then i asked d tranining until wat time, they say 6pm... but i got class at 1.45pm, so i told them i hav to leave at 1pm d latest, and they agreed... after dat i asked hw many days will d training last? then i ws told its until next tue... then i told them tue i wont b able to make it coz i got class d whole day... and then they told me we will discuss dis probs on mon...

bloody fool, d tone d fellar used to speak to me so heavy... i told them bout my timetable ady sumore nw the way they speak to me so bad... anywayz i will c hw on mon... but everybody keep tellin to b careful while signing the appointment letter... dis make me feel so scary coz i am 1 who is very careless...