kairu
oh well... long time i dint update my blog... have been quite busy lately, coz i am havin assessment 3 now... i had my econs last fri and next week wil be tort,contract, and business... but i am still goin out 2ml wif wv, to watch avatar 3D in IMAX.. lol... i juz felt myself so daring sumtimes... coz i am dare to go out when i hav exam d next day... oh well... life's lik dat... u will never get sumtin without letting off another thing... ( econ's theory... lol!!!) so i decided to sacrifice my business mark for it... though i know it wont b too high marks... there's no difference to my business marks no matter hw hard i study...

btw, my college is damn crazy man... i nearly hav law class everyday except mon nowadays... =.="... u know hw my schedule goes nw?

mon: business
tue: law then business
wed: econs then law
thurs: SPS (special program session - for law)
fri: econs then law

omg... i hav law classes 4 days a week!!!... wat to do... lecturer says our final is coming soon... so hav to get ready or it if we want to score... but my finals is in may/june.. but b4 dat i hav assessment 3 and mock exam...

BLOODY FOOL!!! which means i got 3 exams in 6 months!!! its so crazy!!!

oh, and AS results is comin out soon... juz wonder wat did fh get? hope i wont lost my bet!!! but its quite hard for him to win lar... coz its 2A's for econs and law...