:D
kairu
exams over!!! and cny coming soon!!!
oh well, my last paper for today was contract law... but shit... i dint manage to rmb d cases which questions wants...eesh...i go and memorise some other cases pula!!! =.="

yeesh, i am havin class on dis sat morning!!! bloody fool!!!
i am goin 2 go out wif my frens for dinner dis fri and dat bloody fool lecturer informed us we got class on sat!!! law class sumore!!! so its a muz to attend!!! yeesh... spoilt my weekends saja!!

oh, and today i went back by bus as usual... and dis bloody fool fatty (nt 2 say dat i am very thin but at least nt dat fat lar!!!) ask me dun sit so close to her.. wtf!!! u tink i want izit? there's no more other seats left!!! and d bloody fool's butt is so big until it take partly of my seats!!! i oso havent complain u sittin on my chair u come and ask me dun sit so close to u!!! bloody fool, i wont b sittin so near wif u if ur butt is nt dat big!!! yeesh!!!