kairu
its quite hard to shop till u drop sumtimes actually... even though u got d money but u cant find nice shirts.. and guess wat??? wv and i went to times square today and d shirts there r so cheap coz we r nt allowed to try it... but certain shirts once u c it... u know that u can fit in.. so y dun buy???

as a result, wv bought 3 shirts... she buy till nt enuf money and borrow sum from me.. lol... d 1st time i c wv doin dis... but she was encouraged by me actually... she was telling me dat she havent buy cny shirt... then i told her i ady got 4 in my cupboard... lol!!! so she decided to follow my steps and buy 3 shirts today!!! oh well... coz i hav 4 new shirts in my cupboard ady... so i oni bought 1 dress for my beach dinner in june... and believe it or nt.. its oni RM25!!! its super cheap as for a dress!!! oh well... d other shirts that wv bought oso RM25 oso... dats y she buy 3 today...