kairu
always wanted to blog recently... but i got nth to write about... i got alot of things to do actually... hav to read up business coz exam is comin soon, its in jan... d 1st week of jan and l8r got mock exam and sumore cambridge exam!!! hav to prepare AS notes... i hav left wif appeal, human rights and ADR... hope i can finish d notes by 2ml... if i am hardworking enough... then hav to study for econs oso... coz i hav a very strong feeling dat i am goin to fail my business... aargh... juz wonder hw ppl pass business... so i hav to make sur i pass econs and law wif flying colours... at least nt a D or an E lar... hav to work harder for it... definitely...

A2 classes started dis week... contract AGAIN!!! i am bored wif it coz of moot... but i hav d advantage to argue wif sir in d class lar.... and tort is goin to start next tue... business... dun talk but it... its my nightmare... econs, we combined classes wif our SENIORS (kononnya, coz they enter coll 3 months earlier than us actually we r almost d same age)... class got much more bigger for econs... luckily they dint combine law class... if nt is even bigger...

christmas and new yr hols is comin soon and after that there's cny... but i juz dun hav d feeling to celebrate once i tink of notes for law, hav to read law, study business and econs for exams so dat i pass wif flying colours... omg... once i tink of it i dun even hav d mood to shop to buy my CNY shirt... T_T... life's hard for me.... especially studyin a-lvl... sumtimes i juz wonder... i shud hav juz go and take quantity survey straight away... life's will b much more easier for me... coz i count very fast wan and maths is very easy for me... or if i suddenly know hw to differentiate when d same thing is credit or debit in different account then i will juz go and study account... coz same reason... i count very fast wan... life will b much more easier for me lik dat... but too bad i decided to take d risk and learn sumtin hard coz i wanna challenge myself... so i decided to take law... haihz... juz hope dat i am able to cope wif it one day and make it easy to me then my life will b easier....

oh... and my best fren, Shaun is comin back on mon... he asked me to plan outing... i juz feel lik... i ady no mood to celebrate festivals sumore u ask me to go out... but i dint tell him lar... i juz promised him... mayb i will plan for them and i dun go... coz i seriously dun hav d mood to go out recently... even my mum ask me to go shop 2ml i oso no mood liao... haihz... hw am i suppose to cope wif it for AS and A2 exams next yr??? god knows!!! but i still hav to struggle through... i felt lik working harder but dat will b no life for me... and once i tink of no life i will b very very upsad and no mood to study.... haihz... juz felt so jealous wif those who split their exams into 2 times... i wanted to do dat oso... but thet will b wasting time for me... life's hard seriously...

I MISS MY HIGH SKOOL FRENS SO MUCH!!! life's definitely easier last time... i juz cant believe dat we hav nt been studying together for almost 1 yr ady... we hav been through d hard times for 5 yrs together... i really miss those days!!! i miss d days when

pn loi come around and ask me: kairu ur adm better than ur mt so hw ar?

i answered back: hw ar? (swt... y ask me dis kind of question?

pn loi: do more exercise lor...

but i ended up dint do her homework but got an A1 for mt and adm...

i oso miss d days when pn loi teaching i will b sleeping at d back... oh... and 1 more thing i cant forget bout her is dat... she asked sk to go for diet!!! haha!!! so ironic...

i miss d way pn hani teach coz we can tease her... but nw no more... i also miss d days of class parties... there will b definitely alot of food for us to eat every yr... too much until cant finish sumore... i miss pn wong too... especially when we borrowed skeletons from her for THE LOST IN BERMUDA... last but nt least our cik foo... haha... we always say bad things bout her behind... coz we dun lik her... but nw when life become so hard for me i really prefer to b tortured by them... haihz...