kairu


swt... guess wat? i am havin parents teacher day 2ml!!! imagine!!! i am in college and there's parent teachers day... swt...=.=" though its nt compulsory but my parents decided to go...aargh... i shouldnt worry... actually... but last wed i tease my lecturer... dats y i am worried that he will take revenge on me... but i tink he wont... and i hope so... hw i tease him? lik dis:




he said: u c d pic there? d fellar looks lik a pervert!!!(coz its d pic of craig sweeney d wan dat rape 3 yr old girls)


i said ( at d same time) : he looks lik u yar!!! ( actually i purposely say juz to tease him nt really my lecturer looks lik him)




result: d whole class laugh and he looked at me 1 kind...




hw does craig sweeney looks lik? dis is his pic...



and he raped dis girl:

btw... he is really a bastard for raping such a cute little girl...