kairu
i hav been wondering will my opponents turn up 2ml... then i ask my partner... and she said dis: haiya, ppl so desperate to win sur will turn up de, u tink lik us meh... got in ACCIDENTALLY and fell so sad bout it... haha

yaya... i hope they will turn up coz i dun wanna ex parte anymore... its nt only borin but its too scary... especially when semi finals got 2 judges... its JUDGES u know... nt JUDGE... so... yar... i will pray hard so dat my opponents will turn up dis time...

i hav been wondering, shud i do d rebuttal part 2ml?? or i ask loverey to do?? guess wat, d 1st round of moot i juz read watever lovery tak sempat to say, then d 2nd round i asked d judge dis: my lord, may i know hw am i suppose to rebut??? and he answered no need... so dats my experience of rebutting... i dun feel lik doin coz i dun feel lik reading my script tonite... but i feel lik doin so dat i wont regret... so hw?? i dunno... i will decide 2ml on d spot... (if my opponents TURN UP... if nt... then no rebuttal)

well... i am suppose in some kind of wedding party nw... but i dint go bcoz of moot... coz they will b late to home so incase d judgeS c my panda eyes 2ml i decided nt too go... so i am nw alone... so sien... coz i dun feel lik preparin for moot... but i feel nervous if i dun do so... so hw??? i tink i better go read up my script and amend it oni lar....