kairu
i went to college for moot competition today... lovery and i were so happy coz we thought its d final round for us coz we dun expect to get into semi finals... coz we thought those LLB is more terror than us... mana tahu it turns out dat our opponents dint turn up again and we hav to do ex-parte again... oh god!!! but we were nt worry bout it coz we got experience in it ady.... then when things end at d end, we got to know d results (which who is in d semi finals) and guess wat??? our name is in!! omg!!! its a nightmare to us... coz we dun feel lik facing 3 judges when durin d preliminary 1 judge oso we cant handle properly ady...

haihz.... wat to do? we got d highest marks among d respondent group coz our opponents nvr turn up b4... so we ACCIDENTALLY won... aikz... after dat we went to 1U, coz i wanna wish jia hui happy bday and meet wee vien and others... dis fh ar... i tell u wat... he is a dishonest person.. dun wanna come to c my competition then tell me lar... wat for lie to me and tell me dat he got sumtin on??? i juz dun understand y he wanna lie to me...

yar, then after i reached home, my mum told me dat astro has posted d letter of d coupon which i got from ready to fly to me.... its a coupon to terrengganu holiday, which is 4 days 3 nite for 2 children and 2 adults?? so who wanna follow me go??? register to me as soon as possible.... first come first serve basis yar...