kairu
i hav business class today in d noon... my uncle decided to bring my mum to d legal firm... so he came and fetch us so we went pj and i can take lrt instead of bus!!! dats d whole point for me... went to d legal firm but d lawyer was nt there (actually, he's fh's uncle.... hehe) then went to d shop below it, to hav my 'brunch" ( yeap coz breakfast + lunch = brunch)... met fh after i finished eatin... i wanted to sit his car at1st.. but i felt it will b too rush for me to coll... so i decided to ask my uncle fetch me there...

and once i reached coll... chia wen asked me whether i read business studies anot... i was lik... dun ask me... i went out sat nite till midnite and sun d whole day... so i dint do anything durin d weekends... well i guess i am goin to read it l8r... coz she say d book very gud wor...