kairu
before goin to do my revision for today... let me show off abit... lol!!!

I GOT MY MOOT CERTIFICATE!!!

oh well, yar though i made it into d semi finals and become 1 of d top 6, it sounds nice and cool to some ppl... but ppl who know d truths will laugh if i say dat i got into d top 6... coz i got in due to d absence of opponents... sounds so swt... but its d truth... but at least my semi finals round my opponent did turned up... phew...

so i decided to show off my cert abit here since i work so hard wif swt and blood ( quoted from aud from YE...lol...)

well i guess my showin off ends here and i gotta go back and study... oh btw mr siva asked us who wanna join moot AGAIN for next yr... oni A-LVL involve.... i was d 1st wan to shake my head and... becoz of moot i am bored wif contract law... but i will try to fall in love wif it abit... l8r...lol...