kairu
i was in college when i was writin my previous blog... then i kena kacau from d stupid fellar... when i was typin... so i decided to stop when i was writin d intro oni... yar... so continue here...

my moral exam.. hmm... yar i dunno hw to do... but YAP FOOK HOY i dun tink i need to resit lor.... y??? hehe... coz all of us were discussing the answers... when d guard was out... and my frens sumore refer to d book... lol... y is d guard takin care of us?? i oso dunno... but i tink bcoz lecturer wants us to discuss gua... though she dint say can... if nt y she leave us wif d guard???

and our principal oso said if we attend all d moral class and still fail we can complain bout d lecturer... so in order to avoid d complaints... i tink my lecturer will juz giv us a pass for ppl lik me that nvr ponteng... unlike SUMBODY revision class oso dint go coz too smart to do revision for ELS ady...

haha... my moral paper was 40 objective questions and 20 marks of subjective questions... so i juz main tembak and answer based on common sense for objectives... and subjectives comes d discussions...

i say here dat d lecturer wont fail me.... but i still hav to pray hard so dat i will pass.... i juz need 30 marks to go for a pass... so ppl who are kind enough pls pray hard for me oso.... dun b lik SUMBODY so evil askin me to prepare to resit...

lol... d opinions above were juz my opinion... if it offended SUMBODY... pls take it as a joke... ( seriously... some parts i am juz jokin.... but which part?? identify urself... i know u r very smart..)