kairu
got d e-mail today for d moot schedule... i am havin d 1st round dis sat which is 31st oct.. and d other round next sat which is 7th nov... both in d morning from 10am to 2 pm... there's pros and cons for d timing.... d cons is its too fast... omg.. can u believe it its dis sat!!! hw am i suppose to get prepared for it??? but nvr min lar... i juz crap there oni... nt planning to get in to d semi finals oso... and d pros r... we no need to stay back right after class for mooting... yar... dats d best part lar... others??? nah....

yar... speakin of moot... we r goin to discuss for it dis thurs in purple cane... its lik too late i know... but no choice coz we got class 2ml takkan we bincang in d nite meh.... its will b too exhausting for me lar... oh and everybody... pls wish me gud luck and pray hard for me.... dun simply pray u know.... dun pray dat i got into semi finals... i dun wan so dun pray for dat... pray for wat??? pray dat i wont lose till too ugly... dats wat u shud help me pray.... i will lose... definitely... y?? coz A-LVL vs LLB u say who will win??? of coz LLB lar... ppl who know me well might b wondering y i asked u all to wish me gud luck... coz i dun lik ppl wishing me gud luck... i lik them wishing me all d best... coz i will prepare for every exam which is comin... so i dun need luck and i believe wat i studied is all d best...

but dis time is different case... its mooting... its sumtin which i cant study for it except hw d law works... wat i need is hw i am i goin to respond to my appellent... for ur information my partner and i r d respondent and i am doin d rebuttal part... d senior council and junior council... we havent decide yet.... but most probably i will b doin d senior council part.... yar... blieve it... i am doin d rebuttal.... aikz... so wich me gud luck so dat my opponents which is d appelent wont b too harsh to me...

dats all for today... :P