kairu
mr siva distributed d law papers today... he keep on distributin and distributin and mine was almost d last few pieces... mr siva will comment while he giv out d papers... omg... i was so tension when he was doin dat... its even worst when my paper was at d bottom.. finally he called my name... d conver is as below:


mr siva: kai ru.

i replied: here sir...

mr siva: u sur u r kai ru ar? (i was lik swt... u wan me to show u my ic kah? y u dint ask other ppl but me?)

i replied: err... yar... (muz b unsur abit... if nt he will ask me funny funny questions again....)


after dat he gave me back my paper and said,


mr siva: y u dint continue writin at d last part?

i replied: err... coz...

mr siva: (he got no patient at all i guess...) u run out of paper izit?

i replied: err.... kind of... but i oni left 5 mins at d end so i dint ask for more(pepsi punya slogan... haha...) paper...


yar... then i got back my paper... one thing i felt so swt... coz look at dis:

u c... d last paragraph.. he wrote gud... swt... y? coz i wrote 2 pages full then he oni lik d last paragraph which is so short.... =.="""