kairu
haha..today is d last day of my test...hooray!!! wanna relax fr today and 2ml... then sun hav to concentrate at d moot competition ady... and guess wat... my followin exam is next yr jan... which means i can dun study for 3 months!!! haha... yar i can but i wont lar of course... u tink a-lvl dat easy meh...

and u know wat... d exam which held dis week is lik all i know hw to do u noe... correct anot is another probs lar... but then hor... i dunno my answer correct anot... coz most of my classmates said very hard... so wat nw??? is my probs or their probs??? i dunno... we will c when d result is released but dat will b lik 1 month l8r... so long rite... i know... dats hw long LECTURER mark nowadays.... unlike teachers durin our skool time...

speakin of moot... d moot probs is about contract law... dats wat others say... all d participants hav d same question... but then i havent learn contract law b4.. coz dats A2 syllabus... which means i hav to go and read up about it... then start writing d memorial.... and d memorial is lik so hard to write... coz there's a maximum number of words of 2000... but then its a sur dat we will exceed it.... so i guess loverey and i hav to cut it short... (its nt a typo error... my teammate's name is loverey... sounds cool rite.. she create it herself...)

oh... and my mum say she couldnt find anyone to borrow me kot... swt... which means i hav to spend few hundreds... to participate a competition which i would nvr win... (y wont win? hey a-level v LLB... u say who will win???) u ask me then y i took part??? to learn new things and gain more knowledge lor... i dint tink too much bout d dress code until miss Irene told us bout dat... so dats y... sigh...