kairu
omg... i juz realise i got so many things to read for my next week test... business... all most d whole book...hw to finish??? and law... dunno hw to say ady... its even worst... readin dat is not a probs... probs is i hav to spend alot of time checking dictionaries.... oh god!!! its a nightmare to me.... T_T... econs... even worst... dunno y, somehow i got dis confidence in it... always tinkin dat i know everything ady... then dis feelin cause me dun feel lik studyin it... especially monetary policy, and fiscal policy and d stupid unemployment and inflation...

omg... hw am i goin to finish reading all 10++books in dis few days... wat i tink i can do is lik wat mei ling says i tink... do wat i can do and do my best wif wat i can... but then i thought dis week suppose to b my holiday??? hw come it turns up to me lik worst than goin college??? aarrgh... who can help me????