kairu
haha... i am here to post my achievement for d past 3 days of my hols... my hols started on fri and i decided to do nth on dat day... feel lik resting... so my mum bring me there and here buyin groceries... of course i HELP her to CONTRIBUTE some to d malaysia economy...lol... which means i spend her money lar... who ask her bring me out to buy groceries... dun let me stay at home and on9... REVENGE hehe...
then on sat i started my revision for business... i hav borrowed 4 books from d library on thurs... 2 business and 2 econs... y no law?? coz i ady bought 2... and its at my home liao so no need to borrow... its fair and square rite? i know.... hehe... then i flipped through 2 of d business books and jot down d pages which i am goin to read through... then i took a long note book out and started writing down d important points... and then i wrote for 2days coz i spent 1 day goin out again... hehe... FINALLY, i finished writin and readin dat two books... nt d whole books but areas which d lecturer had taught us... its a total of 15 sheets which is 15 times 2 = 30 pages lerr... i feel very proud of writing 30 pages in 2 days... hehe... so i came here to record my achievement...lol...

and i visited wv's blog in order to get d pics for ready to fly which she owed me long time ago... cant blame her coz she was very busy once her college starts... so i hav to wait till dis raya hols then oni i dare to ask d pics from her... so here comes d pic...



this is me after make up... really look differ... i know...

dis is d stage for d audition for ready to fly... at the palace of golden horse...