kairu
i hav class in d afternoon today... which is 1.45pm-5.00pm, jennifer's business class... so as usual i walked to d bus station... and so d LITTLE THINGS happened...

little things no 1:

then when i got into d bus... omg... dunno y, d three pieces of my RM1 notes which were in my pocket hav left 2... mayb it dropped when i was walkin? dunno lar... but d worst part is i got no change... and for ur information d rapid bus expect us to hav d actual amount of money... if nt... get lost!!! i was lik... so hw??? then i asked d uncle who was queing behind me... for change... phew luckily he had...

little things no 2:

i msg sook wei to ask her to come out for lunch... then i told her to wait at d middle of petaling street... then mana tahu she and chia wen took 20mins to walk from atc to petaling street... can u imagine dat?? 25 mins... as d distance is lik 2 times of smkT's canteen to d headmaster office...omg... i was lik wat take u guys so long??? rupa-rupanya, they waited for the others... swt... muz well tell me early... make me stand there and wait under d hot sun...

little things no 3:

then when we walked to d food stall for lunch... dunno y... adrian called me 3 times and i oni manage to listen d third time... is either d connection got probs or... my NEW phone got probs... he asked me dat did i bring graph paper and long ruler... coz jennifer asked us to bring today last mon... but i dint...

little things no 4:

then when i went into d class... adrian passed me a graph paper... (obviously he bought it and gave our group members...) then we started d class and then jennifer asked us to draw graph... she dint tell us dat we need 2 graph paper... she asked us to draw d 1st 3 on d paper and d other 2 on d other paper... but she oni told us when i finished drawing d 1st 4... swt... dat means i hav to redraw lar... but i oni got 1 graph paper... haihz... wat to do... i juz ignore her and draw d 5th one on d same piece of paper...

little things no5:

after d class i went back home by bus... so when i reached d bus station i come down of d bus and started walkin home... and there's dis guy... which is tak siuman... sumtin wrong wif him i tink... talkin to me at d back of me and followed me quite a distance... i dint realise dat until when i wanna cross d road i hav to look left and right... then i saw him... i was lik... omg... so hw nw?? my hp no battery liao lerr...(my hp's battery is nt dat gud anymore after i dropped it into a pail of water...) got anything oso cant call my parents lerr... then luckily he went away and i quickly run back home... i juz feel lik telling my dad to get me a new hp... but i dun dare to tell him wat happened coz i scared he will scold me for wearing sleeveless today... T_T... so hw nw... damn scary wei... i hope 2ml wont happen dis again...



and i tink dis little things dat happened today will end here... and pray hard for me dat i dun hav time test 2ml for law... coz i am juz lazy to study for it today... as hols r comin soon for me...

pray hard!!!