kairu
yeap my working place which is a coffehouse as some of u know... was havin a catering wif jaguar due to their new launch of car model... all of us r entitled to wear black shirt!!! okok... let me explain y r we so excited of wearing black shirt... its bcoz in my working environment... oni managers can wear black shirt!!! so black shirt for half day = manager for half day!!! haha... sounds ironic... but we understand dat changing of shirt doesnt change ur post... :P but sumtimes ppl juz tend to get excited bout it...

oh well, jaguar's launching of new model event was quite happening... they invited some celebrities and models and oso some rich fellar.. which we can consider all of them as VIPs... coz they r jaguar's potential customer... speakin of jaguar's new model... its so expensive for ppl lik me... hmm... i wanted to show u guys d pic of d new car... but then i failed to recognize d car after searching google... lol... u cant blame me coz dat night was very dark...

oh well... i still hav a pic wif my colleauge over here:



its chin teng and me!!! and d photo is by gigi!!!
i lik dis pic very much... Y? it seems lik i look thinner!!! haha!!! (though its very blur...:P but who cares?? i looks thinner!!! dats d main point!!!)

okok... actually we did take alot of pics but its wif our superior's EOS camera... so we hav to wait for her to upload d photos...