kairu
hmmm... i am havin dilemma dis few days... or correctly i shud say dat i am havin some questions in my mind...

oh well... being a permanent LLB student is nt very easy... actually its kinda tough... there is alot of books waiting for me to study to read... and d worst part is i am havin an isue wif when will d text book arrive to my hand... it will most probably b next yr... omg!!! thn hw am i goin to study for dis few months?? shud i photostat d books? if yes then it will b a waste when i receive d original books... but if i dun photostat then i will probably fail my LLB exams next yr... coz i dint hav enuf time to read d text books... aargh... mayb i shud photostat d books... as payin RM40 per sub for d book is much more cheaper than re sittin all 4 papers which cost me RM4600...

bcoz LLB is tough thus i was wondering shud i resign from my job and concentrate on my studies? d answer is i shud... but i hav to earn my own transport fees and makan money... if i dun work then life will b much more harder for me... headache... but if i work then i will hav lesser time for studies... haihz... wat do u guys tink??

giv me some opinions pls... @@