kairu
ok... i got my breakdowns today...
kinda dissapointing actually...
makes me consider again whether i shud resign anot...
wat was my breakdown...
as far as u all are concern there is AS and A2 for alevel... and AS is lik d 1st half of d syllabus and A2 is d second half...
guess wat i got straight A's for my AS and my A2 details r as follows:
contract: C
tort: D
econ P3: D
econ P4: c

omg... my favourite subject-law i got a C and a D and d worst part is i put in a lot of effort in those 2 coz its d hardest among all...

its kinda demotivating in a sense that i am worry dat i cant get a second class honour for my degree... coz i need a second class honour to bcome a lawyer...

omg... hw nw? i hav to work harder in order to get through it!!! actually pass few weeks i hav been quite lazy to read up d books... but after getting my breakdowns... it 'motivated' me to b more hardworking to read..

it will b very nice if there r oni AS result... then i will hav straight A's which i never get b4 in my life!!! too bad... life's sucks...