kairu
yeap, as some of u all know... i am takin all 4 papers for law at d same time... so i was waiting for it to end... and u know wat? it ended lik i wish... but it made me felt dun wan to study for my business and econs... especially business... y? coz somehow ( i am nt sur its coincidence or wat??) d exams dat i did in college for business paper, when i study i will nt pass or even score... but when i am angry wif it and dun study it... then i was scored d one of d highest in class... so hw nw?? shud i study anot?? i tink i better go and flip through... coz 2ml got business paper 2...

y is it hard to score when i studied?? according to one of my classmates, its bcoz when u hav studied then u will tend to put in wat u rmb from d textbook on d question paper... so wat u hav on ur answer is juz knowledge... but business giv marks based on knowledge,application,analysis and evaluation... ( sounds abit lik sc yar?? analysis and evaluation...)

and another reason for dun feel lik studyin is dat, d bloody fool college go and prepare refreshment for us after tort to celebrate dat all 4 law papers have ended!!!
the management ok anot?? exam havent end officially and they start celebrating on behalf for us?? O.o speaking of tort... aargh... i screwed 1 out of 3 of d paper... shit... i shouldnt do dat... especially when i hav actually prepared it so long... i screwed it bcoz i dint read d question carefully!!! CARELESS!!! again!!!... y cant i stop being careless... or y i cant stop being careless for d main exams only?? aargh... its all my fault... no 1 to blame... i ahv to pay d cost of ot myself...

btw i hav cut my hair last sun... damn regreted bout it... i went to college and when my frens saw me... sum of them say its nt nice... (they hav d same opinion as me...) but sum say very cute... (dat bunch of weirdos...) but wat i feel is... I HAV A COCONUT/MUSHROOM HEAD!!! aargh!!! i feel lik go and cut it shorter to boy head nw!!! to get rid of d mushroom on my head!!! but i cant do dat... coz i hav a dinner end of dis month... and they hav a dress code of formal... shit... i am stucked!!! (or i shud get a wig?? LOL!!)