kairu
oh well... i am lookin forward for my holidays!!! i am goin terrengganu next month after exam for a wedding dinner and after dat i will go pulau redang for 3days 2 nite... and guess wat?? its totally free!!! y? lol... d resort blong to my relative... and dat relative's punya son is havin wedding dinner!!! sounds rich to u?? i will introduce u d other 2 sons dat my relative hav... if they r still single and young... lol!!!

hmmm... my hp is still repairing... (it kena virus... dun ask me hw?? i oso dunno) i wish dat b4 i go pulau redang, it will b fixed!!! coz i really need it to take pics in redang or during d wedding dinner... (pray hard for me guys!!!)







ok, after d redang trip, i am suppose to go singapore for star cruise... but too bad... my mum's boss dun let her go... coz hari raya is comin soon... she has a lot of baju for my mum to sew d beads on it... T_T... i was kinda angry.. coz my mum promised me earlier ady... but no choice... haihz...but nvr min lar... i will go hang out wif u guys instead then... better than nth... lol...

i guess i will hav lots of hang outs... wif wv, for fh and ml's bday, my college frens celebrations for finish exams and etc,etc... oh... i am really looking forward for my holiday!!! i got so many things dat i wan to do durin my hols!!!