kairu
i gt nth better to do nw actually... i am suppose to find materials for my moral folio.. but somehow i found little... nt much... hope siva mummy wont screw me up 2ml...XD...oh yar... and i wonder y mr khor. likes to giv exam every two weeks... he make me feel so bad always.... coz i really dun wanna study and bcoz of his test i hav to do so...T_T... can i dun study??? no of course... coz i dunno which test result is he goin to take as our assessment result... aikz.... i hope i know... his strategy of makin us study really works... coz ppl lik me oni study for exams nw hav to b superb hardworkin...

i did my homework today... d business wan... and i saw d notes dat i pass to my fren which is in my group... he retype it out and send it to me... i was surprised dat d way i write was lik so simple and lik talkin lik dat... and my fren can actually put it in a very nice sentence and appropriately!!! oh... i wonder when can i write lik him... but i dun tink so...coz language is one which is very abstract and its quite hard to improve suddenly...

yesterday was audz bday party... mei ling and i went there by walkin and i went home at 10.30pm... i tink... i was d earliest to go home coz i havent bath yet... so feel quite uncomfortable wif dat... and i realise sumtin... if i dint bath and go hang out wif my frens right after college i will definitely feel lik goin home as soon as possible coz its really very sticky!!! oh and b4 i 4got... actually i hav 2 frens bday yesterday... 1 is aud which i mentioned above and another 1 is my college fren sook wei... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOK WEI!!!