kairu
its wed again!!! actually wed is d best day for me coz i get to hav my criminal law class!!! and d lecturer is so humour sometimes... so as usual i was looking forward for it... everything went on smoothly today... and we ended half an hour earlier!!! its a gud thing rite? yar, i know...

so we packed our bags and after packing i went forward to ask the lecturer sumtin about wat he taught juz nw...(to clear off my doubts!!!) after dat i went to my fren place and discuss d moral folio wif her coz we hav to pass it up next week... as usual i speak to her in mandarin... and here comes d incident... i spoke in mandarin (coz she spoke to me in mandarin takkan u expect me to reply in english... its lik d chicken talkin to d duck...=.=") then the lecturer throw his marker pen on me and it hit my hand... i was lik: who hit me? then i turn around... (my frens will know hw i look once they hit me and kena found out by me, and of course they will get it back from me...) then d lecturer start givin me "his piece of mind" bout my mandarin conversation wif my fren...

he said: y cant u explain law in english when u can explain it in mandarin?
i answered: i was discussing moral wif her! ( i know he wants me to speak english so dat my english will improve but then he doesnt need to go until dat extreme isnt it? without makin sur dat am i wrong anot...)
he said: y r u discussing moral in my law class?
i answered: sir, u dismissed the class ady... (swt, u juz nw oni tell us to go back lerr...)

then of course he apologised to me lar coz hw make a mistake and he say i looked so angry juz nw...( of course lar, u try and kena pukul by somebody and c hw will u react?)
i wont go and complain him... i tink... but then i will speak english durin his EXISTENCE in d class next time...juz incase...