kairu
its been a long time since i last signed in to blogspot, to update my blog.
i started logging in since last week, but nt to update my OWN blog, but to create a blogshop with my fren
we r planning to sell some accesories on9 and so we hav to upload pics, state the ways to order and order the stocks...
anywayz the blog is still under construction, will let you all know when its done... :D

i hav been quite busy wif work and study recently, as usual, but all of this will come to an end on end of jan, as i will b stop workin but exam will be around the corner, so i still hav to work hard for everything.
i am having a christmas + new year break now, and i went to perm my hair..
surprisingly, it looks quite nice on me, but the curl is like becomin straighter and straighter...
i am now quite worry of it...
hope its normal to be lik dat...
but maintanence of the hair does spend time and effort...
no doubt that i don't need to comb my hair but instead i now have to blow it everyday and put hair oil...
haihz... i guess beauty take time and effort??