kairu
so how was my pilot test, i failed
expected, coz there is so many candidates and they only choose the cream of it
abit dissappointed but acceptable, coz its within my expectation... :)
i am not going to try again next year, if u wan to know, dis is bcoz next 2 yrs is very crucial for my grade of my degree cert, so i dun feel like wasting my time for sumtin which i might not likely to get...
perhaps i can be a better lawyer than a better pilot... :)

so wat am i busying lately till no time to update my blog,
hmmm... this is because i am having my finals in 11/5/2011
so i have to concentrate on my studies and revision classes in college had started so i have to put in all my effort in preparing for it...
but i have the feeling that i will not be able to memorise everything or even i did, i might not be able to have enough time to write the answers in the exam... i am very nervous actually...

and the owrst part it i am so stress that nowadays i tend to go out more often than usual, but is just only the desire to go out... i dint really put it in motion...
perhaps i just wanna take a break, recharged my battery and continue my revision at home... i tink this shall explain everything which i feel is goin wrong in me...

btw, i went to wv and karina's bday celebration that day, get to meet my secondary skool mates and have a blast over that nite wif fh,sy,hc and ks...
hmmm hw bout the rest, dis is bcoz we hav 2 groups having different conversation at the same time...
wat to do... too many ppl ady...
:P
and guess wat, the conversations i had wif them really 'de stress' me abit... :)

oh, and i am looking forward for my bday!!!
y?
ermmm... i oso dunno actually...
:D
mayb i am lookin forward for presents... :P
oh and guess wat, guys and girls f u wanna get me sumtin then pls buy me sumtin i need, for example: bag (ps: i need a big wan for me to put in my books to coll..:)) , jacket! i always wanted to buy a jacket which can keep me warm in coll!!, pencil box, oh man my pencil box is spoilt and i dun hav the time to find a nice wan... and lastly a watch, i always wanted to have a watch that looks like bracelet so that it can b wear as an accessory...

its time for me to continue my revision... tata!!