kairu
i am having mock exam starting dis week, and it started today...
for this exam, i decided to attempt new ways to prepare for it...
as usually in my alvl i prepare essays, which is answer to the question which is comin out.. nt dat i know wat is comin out... but i did all the chapters and try all kinds of qn of dat particular chapter..
then i will read them again and again... eventually i will rmb them... nt everything but most of them...
then during exam time i will twist and turn the answer to fit the qn...
but wat is important is dat i know wat to write 1st and the next wan... so durin exam time i wont went blank.. like wat happened today... as the essays which i read again and again are actually had been marked by the lecturers.. so only the 'gud' one i will take and read...

but this time, i dint read my essays.. or i shud say, i passed up my essays but it took a long time for me to get them back...
and i believe that the lecturers are havin quite a number of my assignments...
i am nt complaining dat they r lazy or wat...
but the point is dat if i dun get back my assignment quickly then hw am i suppose to know where i got it wrong and wat to improve on?
i am actually worried they will give it to me quite late so by the time i wont b able to hav enuf time to correct mistakes...
as u muz understand that styles of answering qn does nt change suddenly.. it goes by practice..
so for this exam.. i decided to read the informations 1st,
but it turned out, dat by the time i got the qn, my brain was totally blank... i dunno hw to start it...
i was stunned for awhile and start writing, then stunned again...
i guess i was too nervous...
perhaps..
but i seriously hope dat i will soon get back my assignments at least when the my christmas + new year holiday ends...

AS THE FINAL IS IN 11/5/2011
which is kinda early... T_T