kairu
shit i am havin a sat class dis comin sat
a lecture from WAYNE MORRISON from 2pm-3.30pm
for our COMMON LAW REASONING AND INSTITUTION
y muz it b on sat??
y wanna ruin my weekends lik dat??
haihz...
though its nt compulsory.. (lol, d notice dint said it is... so i assumed its nt... )
but i still hav to go... y?
who ask he is d examiner for CLRI?
hav to go lor...
c wat he wan for our answers when answering CLRI question...

oh well, btw, LLB is nt a easy course to do...
its nt only tough, but u hav to b super hardworking (which is driving me crazy soon) to study all types of book,articles,sample answers and do practice at the same time
and guess wat...
once i thought of my life for dis few yrs will b lik dat...
i feel so horrified, so stressed up...
aargh...
i hav to stop thinking and start to b hardworking...
coz its october ady...
i got less than 6 months left b4 my revision class starts...
wish me luck guys!!