kairu
after waiting for almost a month i finally gt my new netbook from HP!!!
its balck in colour...
luckily its nt d old version of HP netbook...
its a HP mini... :D


its sumtin similar to dis pic... juz dat d cover dun hav those design... juz plain balck colour...
guess wat d model that i got today is different from wat my fren got 2 months ago... and of course mine is d newer one...
coz my fren's wan was kinda old design in its appearance...
oh well... i am departing so singapore 2ml...
and of course i will bring my hp together wif me...
coz i am goin for star cruise too!!!
:D
my holidays started earlier...
hmmm... mayb i shud consider buyin a headphone today or 2ml so dat when i on my dramas using hp i wont kacau others... and d most imprtant thing is save battery!!!
:P
okok... i gtg nw...
if star cruise got wireless than i might post up sumtin everyday durin my journey...
:D
cant wait for it anymore!!!