kairu
i hav started my LLB few weeks ago... oh well i oni hav 3 class in a week... which consist of lecture and 2 tutorials...

i hav sumtin in my mind for dis few weeks after i started my degree course...
my result is comin 12th aug... if i passed then great!! i can continue my degree course!!!

but... (there is always d worst thing to happen)

wat if i failed?? then wat for i start class so early if it doesnt make any difference to me?? nevertheless i can go into d sept intake for LLB if i failed my a-levels but... i dun wan to... coz dat will b i hav to stop LLB and start goin back a-lvls class then when i finish my a-lvls exam oni i can go into d sept intake...

another choice, if i failed my a-lvls... dat is continue wif my LLB class and take d a-lvls exam in oct/nov...

and so i hav dis dilemma for nw dat shud i start study hard for LLB? one side tellin me nt to incase i failed... one side told me i shud so dat i am being responsible for my own decision to take law... so hw nw??

dis few days... it seems lik d evil side hav won... haihz...

and i realised last week dat LLB contract question is 100 times harder than a-lvls... yar i know... degree of course is harder than a-lvls but nt dat hard isnt it??