kairu
juz feel lik blogging today... hehe... i hav to do dis fast so dat i can go study l8r... oh well... everything went very smooth recently... work and study...

oh yar, dat day was 1st april, and my colleague called me up and ask me to help him work dat day... without whinkin much i agreed... then l8r b4 i step out of my house oni i realise dat it might b an april fool... oh well so i called him back to check wif him... phew... luckily its nt an april fool... he was serious...

i hav to study hard coz i am takin AS and A2 together... all 1 shot... and d exam starts at 14 may and ends at 11 june... i got kind of feeling whch contradict each other actually... one side i am very excited that d exam is comin coz it means dat my course will end soon and i will got around 3 months holiday... but the other side... i am worried dat i will fail my exam and i hav to resit... so i hav to work extra hard from nw onwards...

and to proof dat i am goin to study hard... i hav informed sy and wv dat dun celebrate my bday for dis yr coz i dun wanna go out and i wanna stay at home and study... but then i hav contradiction here oso... it will b very sad dat i am goin to celebrate my bday alone... T_T.... haihz... wat to do exam wrong timing... no choice... so i hav to tinl positively dat i am goin for holidays after exam... so dat will motivate me alot... i guess???

oh well... i guess i hav to stop here and go study ady... life's lik dat lar... wat to do??? bye!!!